GamingForum.to provides links to other sites on the internet and doesn't host any files itself.

FREE ACCOUNT GENERTATOR TEMPLATE [SECURE]
Virustotal link (Required)
Threads
Credits
You all know this expensive account generator templates for over 50$ dollar, don't you? But nobody want's to spend 50$ on a account generator template. Thats why i decided to remake an old leaked generator template.
I fixed all exploits and added a bitcoin payment support. I will add more features like a dark design, but first i want to see if you guys like it. This project will be free forever
So if you guys like this idea leave a like. If you use this template share your generator url in the comments.

Download Link: 

Hidden Content
You must register or login to view this content.
Please read the Community Rules
Leeching will get you banned. What is leeching? 

[-] The following 2 users Like James  's post:
  • ATKStomps , Lustre
  2 Reply

Threads
Credits
What should it be used on
Sorry I dont hack much Huh

[-] The following 1 user Likes Vøid 's post:
  • James 
  1 Reply

Threads
Credits
I am going to try it out ?

•
  0 Reply

Threads
Credits
(05-09-2020, 09:05 PM)x-loy Wrote: You all know this expensive account generator templates for over 50$ dollar, don't you? But nobody want's to spend 50$ on a account generator template. Thats why i decided to remake an old leaked generator template.
I fixed all exploits and added a bitcoin payment support. I will add more features like a dark design, but first i want to see if you guys like it. This project will be free forever
So if you guys like this idea leave a like. If you use this template share your generator url in the comments.

Download Link: 
ahahahhahaa

•
  0 Reply