FREE ACCOUNT GENERTATOR TEMPLATE [SECURE]
You all know this expensive account generator templates for over 50$ dollar, don't you? But nobody want's to spend 50$ on a account generator template. Thats why i decided to remake an old leaked generator template.
I fixed all exploits and added a bitcoin payment support. I will add more features like a dark design, but first i want to see if you guys like it. This project will be free forever
So if you guys like this idea leave a like. If you use this template share your generator url in the comments.

Download Link: 

Hidden Content

You must register or login to view this content.
Please read the Community Rules
Leeching will get you banned. What is leeching? 
  2 Reply

What should it be used on
Sorry I dont hack much Huh
  1 Reply

I am going to try it out ?
  0 Reply

(05-09-2020, 09:05 PM)x-loy Wrote: You all know this expensive account generator templates for over 50$ dollar, don't you? But nobody want's to spend 50$ on a account generator template. Thats why i decided to remake an old leaked generator template.
I fixed all exploits and added a bitcoin payment support. I will add more features like a dark design, but first i want to see if you guys like it. This project will be free forever
So if you guys like this idea leave a like. If you use this template share your generator url in the comments.

Download Link: 
ahahahhahaa
  0 Reply

Let's see what this is, thanks alot!
  0 Reply

asdasdasd

asdasd

sssss
  0 Reply

(05-09-2020, 09:05 PM)James Wrote: You all know this expensive account generator templates for over 50$ dollar, don't you? But nobody want's to spend 50$ on a account generator template. Thats why i decided to remake an old leaked generator template.

Download Link: 
  0 Reply

Thanks for sharing this to us <3
  0 Reply

(05-09-2020, 09:05 PM)James Wrote: You all know this expensive account generator templates for over 50$ dollar, don't you? But nobody want's to spend 50$ on a account generator template. Thats why i decided to remake an old leaked generator template.

Download Link: 
xxxxxxxxxxxx
  0 Reply

looking forward to this
  0 Reply